Picture this: You get asked to plan a 90-Day LinkedIn Ad campaign at the 11th hour. What’s your reaction? “Great! I’m on it!”
Wait…wuuuhhhaaatt? How is the answer so easy? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
After years of running ads on LinkedIn, I’ve noticed a few patterns. And, after years of planning digital campaigns in general – yes, as even waaaayyy far back when Facebook was just gaining ground for businesses (just about 11 years ago), I’ve learned that planning is not simply a “tool” or something to take lightly. Planning is literally a requirement of any digital campaign that you expect to perform well. Even better, having a tried and true template that is based on the learnings from thousands of hours of digital marketing experience is definitely a tool that will help you be more productive during the campaign planning and execution stages.
Download and Purchase the 90-Day LinkedIn Ad Accelerator Campaign Template
So, let’s get back to the task at hand – that 90-day campaign you have to plan.
Lucky for you, I put together a handy planning template that you can use to quickly work out the high-level details of planning a LinkedIn advertising campaign.
Super easy – start filling in the blanks! This template is specified for a product launch. Still, once you download and get to work, you can easily see that it can be adjusted to work for a more general LinkedIn brand awareness or even a lead generation campaign using LinkedIn lead generation-formatted ads. You’ll quickly see how investing in this tool now will save you hours strategizing and planning LinkedIn ad campaigns. After all, time IS money!
- See all campaign elements at a glance; link the cells to your internal documents for an even deeper level of transparency.
- Easy to read and interpret – at any level! From CEO to CMO, this template provides a simple, organized, and visual way to share campaign details throughout an organization.
- Know (and be able to show) exactly who you’re targeting and where at any time.
- Review the planned strategy at any time and edit to pivot should budgets or focus need to change.
- Keep your team on track with messaging and strategy as you work remotely.
- One downloadable file can be re-worked and re-used for several campaigns.
- Enter in other elements to the campaign such as eblast dates, organic post information, etc. to review and enhance the campaign as a whole.
- Use the completed template a historical document to review at the campaign’s end to see what worked, what didn’t work, and to make adjustments for the next 90 days.
- Completely customizable – add/remove rows, edit cells, move things around – it’s all yours to customize!
- Upload easily into Google Sheets to create a “live, working” campaign planning sheet that can be stored in shared GSuite or Google Drive folders.
- Additional Tips” sheet section for extra insight on running LinkedIn ad campaigns; just a few “golden nuggets” of information we’ve learned throughout the years.
And, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask once you’ve downloaded.